Thursday, October 20, 2016

Her

First post ever


I will start this off with a clean version of a poem I wrote. Simple and meaningful seems like a decent way to start this ride.



What a day to be without her
It's been so rainy, school is stressing me
What's my purpose, why do I feel like this without her

Ready baby, but ready for you
The white lady standing in the blue
Blue lights flashing green lights too
Serene doped out wine-house just for you

Posted tonight I could call up someone on my phone
But I want you
For every single part of my life I want you
The smiles, the laughs, the love, the struggles,
The cries too

Everything from you hating me to loving me uh
Everything from toes to head I love about you
But let the beat drop, just like the reality of us
It's obvious I'm dreaming, it can't be us
It's just so in the moment, it just ain't how it was

Life is good, next thing life is bad
T.B.H. she want to date, she be sad
Her indecisiveness is driving me mad
Oh my god oh my god, but that smile and that sass
And that perfect intellectual beautiful woman of class






No comments:

Post a Comment